The members of KeyStone collectively have about 100 years of experience performing with a cappella groups and even more years of experience as vocalists and instrumental musicians. Among their ranks also are musical theatre veterans and one full-time music educator who has taught virtually every area of music at almost every grade level.
KeyStone is available for school assembly programs and will tailor their performance to the audience, from full school assemblies to programs for performing arts students only in grades K-12. Assemblies can be standard concert performances or can be interactive workshops with the audience.
Clinics and Workshops
KeyStone can offer any of the following clinics/workshops in any combination, tailored to either secondary or undergraduate levels:
- On-stage clinic for performing ensembles
- Arranging for contemporary a cappella (beginner to advanced)
- Rehearsal techniques and music direction (beginner to advanced)
- Presentation and showmanship
- Vocal percussion (beginner to advanced)
- Group promotion and marketing
- Audio engineering and recording for contemporary a cappella